Dr. Daniel S. Williams Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
9379 S. Old State Road
Lewis Center, OH 43035
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
To expedite your appointment experience please download the appropriate PDF form and fill in all the requested info and bring with you.
If necessary download Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader click on icon below.
ADULT PRE-REGISTRATION FORM - CLICK HERE
CHILD PRE-REGISTRATION FORM - CLICK HERE
WHO WE ARE
Dr. Daniel S. Williams is a native of Columbus, Ohio. He received the degree Doctor of Dental Medicine from the University of Louisville in 1982. After dental school he served our country in the US Army Dental Corps. While in the army, Dr. Williams obtained the rank of Lt. Colonel. Dr. Williams has over 30 years of clinical experience. His professional affiliations include The American Dental Association, The Ohio Dental Association, and The Columbus Dental Association. Dr. Williams is very active serving the community, local schools and church ministries.
There are great technological advancements in dentistry with each passing year. This challenge and the opportunity to interact with patients make dentistry a "dream" occupation for Dr. Williams.
Trinette Panico, BSDH, Dental Hygienist is a Pittsburgh native and proud graduate of The Ohio State University where she received a Bachelors of Science in Dental Hygiene. Trinette enjoys getting to know her patients in order to provide personalized dental care that will improve their oral health. During her free time, Trinette enjoys trying new recipes, unwinding with family and friends, watching football, and group fitness classes. Trinette is a member of the American Dental Hygienists Association and seeks to expand her professional potential through her continuing education.
• The patient assessment that may include gathering of information through interview, observation, examination, and use of specific tests that allows a dentist to diagnose existing conditions.
• Includes X-rays, intraoral images, and treatment plan
• Aspects of dentistry concerned with promoting good oral health and function by preventing or reducing the onset and/or development of oral diseases or deformities and the occurrence of oro-facial injuries.
• Includes sealants, nightguards, routine check ups
GUM DISEASE TREATMENT
• Periodontal disease is the inflammatory process of the gingival tissues and/or periodontal membrane of the teeth, resulting in an abnormally deep gingival sulcus, producing periodontal pockets and loss of supporting alveolar bone.
• Includes anesthetic, the removal of plaque above and below the gums
• In severe cases, place antibiotics in deep periodontal pockets
Tooth Colored Fillings
• Restoring of lost tooth structure by using composite or porcelain. This process removes decay from the teeth and restores proper chewing function.
• Includes composite fillings, inlays, and onlays
ROOT CANAL THERAPY
• The chamber within the root of the tooth that contains the pulp. Root canal therapy is the treatment of disease and injuries of the pulp and associated periradicular conditions to alleviate pain.
• After completion, a crown is still needed to restore proper function.
• An artificial replacement that restores missing tooth structure by surrounding the remaining coronal tooth structure, or is placed on a dental implant. It is made of metal, ceramic or polymer materials or a combination of such materials. It is retained by luting cement.
• A prosthetic replacement of one or more missing teeth cemented or otherwise attached to the adjacent teeth or implant replacements.
• Thin covering of the facial surface of a tooth usually constructed of tooth colored material used to restore discolored, damaged, misshapen or misaligned teeth.
• Either composite or porcelain
• The process of lightening of the teeth, sometimes in combination with the application of heat and light. Bleaching has been achieved through short and long term applications of pastes or solutions containing various concentrations of hydrogen peroxide and carbamide peroxide. Normally applied externally to teeth.
• Includes in-office or take-home kits
• The process of placing a titanium post in the jaw bone to replace missing teeth. After 4–6 months of healing, the post is fully fused to your jaw. The permanent crown is then placed to restore proper function.
• A removable artificial substitute for replacing missing teeth. Some rely on clasping on to teeth or implants. The distinction being whether they are used to replace teeth on the upper arch or lower arch.
• Includes complete dentures and partial dentures.
• The unexpected happens. Give us a call when it does. We will try our best to get you in the office the day it happens.
Accepting New Patients, Always!
WHY CHOOSE US!
We are more than just another Lewis Center dental office. Our team is committed to improving the lives of our patients. In our office patients are people first, and because we believe in this philosophy, we offer free consultations including but not limited to, second opinions, cosmetic procedures and implants.
The quality of work performed by a qualified dentist using the latest dental technologies cannot be under-estimated. At our Lewis Center dental office, we want all of your visits to be safe, comfortable, efficient, and effective. This is why we have incorporated the latest in dental technologies and the strictest protocols and standards for infection control and sterilization. When you leave our office we want you to feel as good about your dental care as the overall personalized attention you received.
We know that you have many choices for your dental care. We also know how important your health and smile are to you. That’s why we are proud to offer comfortable care in a relaxing and tranquil environment. The focus is solely on the best ways to maximize the health and beauty of your smile.
Our goals are to provide dental experiences and results that far surpass anything you have experienced. We know what a smile makeover can do to the whole face and can help a patient achieve spectacular results in a short amount of time, sometimes eliminating the need for more extensive and more costly procedures. Patients will find a team of caring, highly trained and dedicated professionals, who understand not only the technical aspects of your care, but the emotional aspects of your comfort and special needs.
We include our patients in all aspects of the decision making process. Our ultimate goal is to create a smile for each patient that makes them happy and improves their lives. To help new patients know what to expect, we discuss the entire process to patients before any treatment is done.
If you have considered making cosmetic enhancements to your smile, it is crucial that you choose cosmetic dentists who have the experience and knowledge to provide the results you are dreaming of. We are proud of the fact some of the most discerning and thoughtful patients, have selected Dr. Williams for their smile enhancements and professional dental care.
Please visit our office and or make an appointment to help you make a sound decision with your dental health.
Please call 614.888.9399
Smiling should be a happy, enjoyable experience, not stressful or embarrassing. With LUMINEERS, you no longer have to hide your smile…and you don´t have to endure lengthy, uncomfortable procedures to get the smile you enjoy sharing with the world. LUMINEERS offer:
Permanently white results that last
Quick and easy process
What Are LUMINEERS? Ultra-thin LUMINEERS are custom designed to give you the beautiful smile you´ve always dreamed of. Unlike traditional veneers, there are no shots, no drilling of sensitive tooth structure, and no pain. They´re even reversible, so you have nothing to lose and a beautiful smile to gain. Plus-LUMINEERS are proven to last for over 20 years , so your beautiful smile will be with you for years and years.
"I have been a patient of Dr. Williams since 1994.
Dr. Williams always addresses my dental needs/issues in a professional and courteous manner. Clear and comprehensive explanations are always provided
and I leave the office informed and well educated regarding my dental work. The office is really a family environment with staff who care about the wellbeing of all patients." Troy
"I enjoy the staff ...the staff are very kind and very helpful." Brianna
"I have been with Dr. Williams since 1996, then I got married & my husband started going to Dr. Williams in 2003. Then we had twins in 2005 & they are patient now too! We are glad we started our kids with the dentist at an early age. So they wouldn't be fearful of going. They now go to an orthodontist that Dr. Williams referred them to!" Sue Hoelscher
GET IN TOUCH
9379 S. Old State Road Lewis Center, OH 43035 | 614.888.9399 | FAX 614.888.9412
Find us on the map!
Monday 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Wednesday 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Thursday 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday & Saturday: call for an appointment